Many don’t know that Feng Shui lady Lillian Too have some business street cred:
- MBA from Harvard University
- CEO of Quek Leng Chan’s Malaysia Listed Hong Leong Credit
- CEO of Hong Kong Dao Heng Bank ( now in DBS)
- Build up Dickson Concepts
- Organised a leveraged buyout of Dragon Seed Group
But she is known more for her Feng Shui books.
This is what she said in this week’s the EDge:
The way Too sees it, investors can’t succeed by relying on Feng Shui alone. “To be a successful investor, you must have knowledge of the markets and know when to buy and sell”
“Last year, the Dragon Year, was a transformational one where we saw political upheaval and economic shake-ups across China, Europe and the US,” Too says. “This year, the year of the Water Snake, will be a good year for stock markets. And, the year of the Horse in 2014 will be even better”
Too is bullish on a global recovery, not so much on China.
Wood Element stocks like pharmacy and plantation to do better.